Tuesday, March 23, 2021

AllStarLink Node 53431 / DMR Bridge 31018

 I have completed my AllStarLink setup to bridge the 145.33 repeater over to DMR talk group 31018.


I am using RasLink for the control software.   This software controls the GM300 which is set to 145.33.  Control is through a DMK URIX.   I also use the Repeater Builder USB-RIM-Lite.  The USB-RIM-Lite does have the ability to detect a stuck PTT.

The software allows users to link over to DMR talk group 31018 using analog_bridge from DVSwitch. You will find useful information on the DVSwitch forum.  I am using a ThumbDV for the AMBE voice conversion.  You can also use the DVstick 30.

I added a 12 volt to 5 volt converter to power the Raspberry PI.

This is a neat installation and the performance is good.

I have to thank the many amateurs that contributed open source code to make this type of project possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment